Because you worship Allah, please Him, glorify Him, fight for His Sake and stay firm to His Deen above all others.
Because you are a believing man whose Imaan & Akhlaq are transcendent.
Because you love your parents and grandparents so dearly for they are the ones who have been patient in bringing you up to be the man that you are predestined to be.
Because you love your siblings and your close relatives as you strive to lead them by example. Continue reading Why I want to get married to you, my Future Husband.
Effect of a Sound Marriage: Rights of the Husband and Wife
The first thing that every married Muslim must realize is that one’s spouse is first and foremost another Muslim. He/she is one’s brother and sister in Islam. Therefore, at minimum all rights that fall upon a Muslim due to the general brotherhood of Islam are also due to one’s spouse… Continue reading Fiqh of Marriage – Rights & Duties
By getting married you are not just getting a wife, you are getting your whole world. From now until the rest of your days your wife will be your partner, your companion, and your best friend.
She will share your moments, your days, and your years. She will share your joys and sorrows, your successes and failures, your dreams and your fears. When you are ill, she will take the best care of you; when you need help, she will do all she can for you; when you have a secret, she will keep it;…
Continue reading A Wife…
How you can keep up your wife’s Love:
01. Make her feel secure, don’t threaten her with divorce.
02. Give sincere Salaams.
03. Treat her gently, like a fragile vessel.
04. Advise in private, at the best time, in the best way and atmosphere.
05. Be generous with her.
06. Warm the seat for her, you will warm her heart.
07. Avoid anger, be in Wudhu at all times.
08. Look good and smell great for your wife.
09. Don’t be rigid or harsh-hearted or you will be broken.
10. Be a good listener.
11. Yes for flattery. No for arguing.
12. Call your wife with the best names, cute nicknames, and names she loves to hear.
Continue reading How to Win your Wife’s Love…?