How you can keep up your wife’s Love:
01. Make her feel secure, don’t threaten her with divorce.
02. Give sincere Salaams.
03. Treat her gently, like a fragile vessel.
04. Advise in private, at the best time, in the best way and atmosphere.
05. Be generous with her.
06. Warm the seat for her, you will warm her heart.
07. Avoid anger, be in Wudhu at all times.
08. Look good and smell great for your wife.
09. Don’t be rigid or harsh-hearted or you will be broken.
10. Be a good listener.
11. Yes for flattery. No for arguing.
12. Call your wife with the best names, cute nicknames, and names she loves to hear.
Continue reading How to Win your Wife’s Love…?
My husband is an Engineer by profession, I love him for his steady nature, and I love the warm feeling when I lean against his broad shoulders.
Three years of courtship and now, two years into marriage, I would have to admit, that I am getting tired of it. The reasons of me loving him before, has now transformed into the cause of all my restlessness.
I am a sentimental woman and extremely sensitive when it comes to a relationship and my feelings, I yearn for the romantic moments, like a little girl yearning for candy. My husband, is my complete opposite, his lack of sensitivity, and the inability of bringing romantic moments into our marriage has disheartened me about love.
Continue reading Life & Love ( Must Read & Share)
01. Behave like a female, i.e. with all the tenderness of a female.
02. Dress pleasantly and attractively. If you are a home-maker, don’t stay in your sleeping suit all day.
03. Smell good.
04. Don’t lay out all your problems on your husband as soon as he walks in. Give him a little mental break.
05. Don’t keep asking him ‘what are you thinking?’ because unlike women, men’s thoughts are as random as the results of a google search. Women on the other hand have thoughts as organized as a labeled file-cabinet! Continue reading 57 Ways of winning your Husband’s love…!
What is love?
My definition of Love:
The guy I want my future with,
The guy I want to marry,
The guy I want to cater for, in everyway.
When he is sad, alone and scared…
I want to be there to let him cry on my shoulder,
Confined in me and trust me.
I want to bore his kids,
Bring them up, seeing the beauty of Allah.
Continue reading What is love?