Because of this, there must be certain etiquettes placed in order to control and regulate these relations. This is such that it can be maintained in the best possible manner, and so that it can generate and produce its proper fruits. Family relations consist of the relationship between the spouses from one perspective, the relationship between the parents and the children from a second perspective, and the relationship between the children themselves from a third perspective.
How you can keep up your wife’s Love:
01. Make her feel secure, don’t threaten her with divorce.
02. Give sincere Salaams.
03. Treat her gently, like a fragile vessel.
04. Advise in private, at the best time, in the best way and atmosphere.
05. Be generous with her.
06. Warm the seat for her, you will warm her heart.
07. Avoid anger, be in Wudhu at all times.
08. Look good and smell great for your wife.
09. Don’t be rigid or harsh-hearted or you will be broken.
10. Be a good listener.
11. Yes for flattery. No for arguing.
12. Call your wife with the best names, cute nicknames, and names she loves to hear.