1) Recite while leaving your home: 70,000 angels will protect you from all sides.
2) Recite when entering your home: poverty won’t enter your home.
3) Recite after wudhu: it raises your status 70 times.
4) Recite while sleeping: 1 angel will protect you the whole night.
5) Recite after farz salah: the distance between you and Jannah will only be death.
Pass this on – it is Sadqa-e-Jaria. (You will continuously get rewarded for it every time someone acts upon it, even when you have died up to the Day of Judgement.)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
2:255 Allah—there is no god except Him—is the Living One, the All-sustainer. Neither drowsiness befalls Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that may intercede with Him except with His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they do not comprehend anything of His knowledge except what He wishes. His seat embraces the heavens and the earth and He is not wearied by their preservation, and He is the All-exalted, the All-supreme.
2.256: There is no compulsion in religion: rectitude has become distinct from error. So one who disavows fake deities and has faith in Allah has held fast to the firmest handle for which there is no breaking; and Allah is all-hearing, all-knowing.
2.257: Allah is the wali of the faithful: He brings them out of darkness into light. As for the faithless, their awliya are the fake deities, who drive them out of light into darkness. They shall be the inmates of the Fire, and they will remain in it [forever].